In September 2020, we were delighted to open our brand new specialist provision, led by Mr Austin-Guest - Lead Teacher and supported by Suzanne Tenple - Teacher (Fridays), Zoe Ison, Jade Grant, Rhian Bennett and Vanessa Rajcoomar (Mondays/Fridays); with lunchtime support provided by Vanessa Rajcoomar and Laura Ward. Our SEND Hub provides a multi-sensory bespoke curriculum for children in Reception and Key Stage One with a range of special educational needs.
Based on the early years model of delivery, children learn through a combination of child-initiated and adult-led play, together with a range of one-to-one and small group teaching activities and targeted intervention programmes. Our brand new, purpose-built classroom, toilet facilities and outdoor area provides the perfect base for our little Explorers to develop socially, academically and have lots and lots of fun along the way.
For more information, please see the SEND Hub Prospectus and Welcome video (download from menu below).
Updates on what our Explorers have been getting up to in class can be found on the Explorers class page.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- SEND Hub admissions arrangements
- Welcome to Explorers video!
- A typical day in Explorers!
- Parent Information Leaflet
- Specialist SEND Hub Information
- J.Austin-Guest - Lead Teacher
- J.Austin-Guest - One Page Profile
- S Temple - One Page Profile
- Zoe Ison - One Page Profile
- J Grant - One Page Profile
- V Rajcoomar - One Page Profile
- L Ward - One Page Profile
- Useful links for parents